Mother's Day Luncheon Ideas

I would love to have a Mother's Day luncheon, but I don't have a clue on what games or activities to do. What can I do at my Mother's Day luncheon?

By teresavg from Chicago, IL

I am not sure how old your mother is but you could try to find pictures of her when she was younger and display. Maybe if she has a friend that she hasn't seen in a long time find them and invite. A really fun thing to do is buy the little children one time use cameras and let them take the pictures. You would be surprised what they can catch. As far as games if my daughters did this for me I would rather watch the children play games and laugh at them. After all isn't that what being a parent is all about anyway; the darling children.

You certainly are planning ahead ;-) Could you post more info about the luncheon? Is it for you, your mom or for a few moms? It would make it easier to come up with ideas for you that way :-)

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesAugust 14, 2009
Seniors Luncheon
Seniors' Luncheon Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Frugal Luncheon
Frugal Luncheon Menu Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:55:24 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.