Refilling Airwick Scented Oil Warmer Nite Lights

Has anyone refilled airwick oil scented nite lights with their own sented oil. If so, what did you use?

M. S. Bridge from Salt Lake City

I have actually refilled oil warmer bottles........but you shouldn't do it too many times I would suppose as the wicks brown and to me it seems as though they would break down from reuse over time....The one I am using now is on it's third use and I think 1 or 2 more times and I'll replace it, just to be safe......the last time I refilled I used the oil from a cheaper brand but I did refill it with an oil my daughter bought me for my warmer which uses a candle, she got it from the incense store, and it seemed to work fine....I think as long as it is real oil not watered down it should be fine........which is cool cuz then you can try a variety of scents.....I have the type that has a fan not a night light tho.....but my mother in law has the other kind and she has refilled with the cheaper type refills because she bought the wrong size refills.....this post has more info as well.......

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf581370.tip.html

I was told by one of my customers at work to use liquid potpourri she also said not to do this more than 3-4 times. I have not tried this yet but i am as soon as my cartridge is empty. another thing is the the small bottles of oils that you get at the dollar stores musk jasmine coconut etc... they are very strong smelling this has not been tested yet wnen i do i will let you know the results if it works as well in the warmer as it does in the potpourrri burner pot then it will last longest out of all the other products being used and you can smell it throughout the entire house on low. wil post when i test.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I've read many reports that these are very dangerous items. They can over heat and catch your house on fire!!

Yes, I went to an incense / oil place in Brooklyn, Ny near home. I used cinnamon. pretty good and saved a couple of bucks. only trouble is getting wick off and on, but it can be done.

Make Your Own CleaningDecember 23, 2005
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
White Comforter
Refilling a Comforter
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
Refilling Liquid Containers
Refilling Liquid Containers
🎉
🎄