Fixing Burn Hole In Cushion

I got a hole in my outdoor cushion from a fire pit ember. How can I fix it?

Sherry

Answers

Okay, this may not fit at all for you, but here goes:

Years ago my sister accidently knocked into someone whose lit cigarette burnt a hole in her dress and the other embers left additional scattered holes.

Certainly, we couldn't afford to have the garmet re-woven, so here's what she did-

She went to the fabric store and bought several decorative strawberries and either sewed them on or ironed them on, I forget which.

But you should have seen how cute the dress looked, it covered up the holes and looked great.

For the life of me, I'm having a time remembering exactly what these are called, but I'm sure if you go to a fabric store, or maybe even a craft store, they could help you.

I know they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes and decorate t shirts, clothes, crafts, etc. Forgive my bad memory, please.

Probably, you'd have to buy enough to try and make all of the pillows look fairly identical, but emblems could have a scattered effect. Maybe you could buy some iron on fall leaves, for example, depending on your colors and decor.

Hope this helps a little.

Smoochie

:))

Repairing a Burn Hole in an Outdoor Cushion
Home and Garden Repair Furniture OutdoorAugust 26, 2008
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 2:11:36 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.