Information About a Precision Deluxe 30 Modern Sewing Machine

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can find any information about the Precision Deluxe 30 modern sewing machine? I just received one and it is beautiful. I am excited to learn more about it.

By Gina from Ridgebury, PA

I did some googling & found some info for you. Many of the links posted on the topic I'm posting don't work, but you can find something useful here:

google precision deluxe sewing machine

I found several pages of stuff. It looks like it could be a great find if you quilt. Machines that only straight stitch do it very very well because the "insides" don't have to move & adjust to make other stitches. I can't think of an example...maybe it's like scissors: very long bladed dressmakers shears cut very well in long straight lines. But if you try to do precision cutting, for example for the craft called "paper cuts", you will not be able to do it as well as with the tiny 1/2" blade that is used. And vice versa, the tiny scissors would do a terrible job making long straight cuts for a dress or skirt project.

Give this site a try you may be able to find out about your machine there.

I found the following website:

You can send an email and ask if there is an owner's manual for your sewing machine.

Is "Precision" the name of the maker of the machine? If it is just a description of the model, what is the name of the maker? Some makers are Singer, Bernina, Kenmore, Brother, Janome, etc. If this is the case, you may be able to find out more about your machine by going to the maker's site and looking up your model.

I know that this isn't an answer, but I still wanted to thank the person who has this site. I couldn't find ANY information on this machine all I wanted was a manual thank you for that and the pic's they help. I have this machine but mine is older maybe one of the first few years of production. Just minor changes really but the same. I wish I could get a repair manual but that's for another day. Thank you again this means a lot to me I want to use this machine not put it on display.

Precision Deluxe Sewing Machine Manual
Crafts AdviceMarch 6, 2010
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Cover
Making a Sewing Machine Cover
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Precision Sewing Machine
Replacement Parts for a Precision Sewing Machine