Cleaning Dirty Car Upholstery

I have a 2007 Ridgeline and the seats look "nasty". This is mainly from when we went swimming. The kids were wet, which left stains. Then the grandbaby's bottle has also leaked. I have tried to wash it with just a damp cloth and also tried upholstery cleaner. Now they are even worse looking. I know they're clean, but just look bad. How can I get the stains out?

By Linda from Harriman, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

They need to be steam cleaned. A body shop can do it or you can do it with a hand steam cleaner.

Back when I was in the US, I went on fishing trips with my kids often, the car used to stink bad when we came back. I used to take my car for professional detailing with http://www.detailxperts.net/ used to love the fresh smell the car had after the detailing was done.

A woman cleaning out the interior of her car.
Cleaning Car Upholstery
Home and Garden Cleaning AutoJanuary 25, 2011
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
Car Upholstery
Removing Ink on Car Upholstery
Leather Car Upholstery Cleaner Recipes
Leather Car Upholstery Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:08:53 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.