Cleaning Dirty Car Upholstery

I have a 2007 Ridgeline and the seats look "nasty". This is mainly from when we went swimming. The kids were wet, which left stains. Then the grandbaby's bottle has also leaked. I have tried to wash it with just a damp cloth and also tried upholstery cleaner. Now they are even worse looking. I know they're clean, but just look bad. How can I get the stains out?

By Linda from Harriman, TN

They need to be steam cleaned. A body shop can do it or you can do it with a hand steam cleaner.

Back when I was in the US, I went on fishing trips with my kids often, the car used to stink bad when we came back. I used to take my car for professional detailing with http://www.detailxperts.net/ used to love the fresh smell the car had after the detailing was done.