Craft: Mini Lava Lamp With Glitter

I get these wonderful glitter containers at Walmart for 97 cents. They have a neat screw on top and a handy handle. I keep mini sewing kits, first aid kits, camping matches, make up and more in them.

One thing that takes a bit of creativity is really cool, too. Take some pretty things like beads, metal stars, glitter, buttons, or anything shiny and fill with either baby oil, corn syrup, or something thick so the things inside will "float" from top to bottom. Then, super glue or E6000 glue the lid on and slip it on your key chain. It's like a miniature lava lamp!

By Sandra from Salem OR

Mini Lava Lamp With Glitter

This is a great idea, 2 thumbs up and you are recycling. Thanks for passing on the idea. As I do a crafting newsletter, I'm always looking for great new ideas for the many crafters & to be able to recycle is great.

I can't wait to try this, I want it for my desk at work. I'll have to hide it where most people can't see it.

Photos CraftsAugust 27, 2008
Lava Lamp
Uses for an Old Lava Lamp
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Glitter
Making Homemade Glitter
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎄
🍂