Glue "Legs" on Your Laptop for Airflow

Hot glue things, such as a row of pencils or a medium size bead (like beaded car seats are made of) or clothespins or any other thing, to each corner of the underneath side of your laptop to give way to circulation. It can be cool rather than buying a product made especially to do the same thing. You wouldn't even have to go so far as to glue it - you could cut a sponge in 4 pieces and sit the laptop on it or to use it over and over. Attach with velcro if you feel it isn't secure enough for you.

Like your idea. To keep my laptop cool, I purchased a $1.00 clipboard from Dollar store. At opposite end of the clip, I taped two small pieces of wood. This keeps my laptop cool without glueing anything to it. Very handy because now I always have a clipboard handy if I need it or a hard surface to write on.

Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
Computers TipsOctober 24, 2008
Tea spilling on a laptop computer keyboard.
Protect Your Laptop From Spills
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
dining room chairs
Finding Caps for Chair Legs
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🎉
🎄