Use a Laptop Cooling Pad/Fan

If you use your laptop a lot, like me, you can find your laptop getting hot. To prevent overheating, you should invest in a cooler pad/fan for your laptop. There are tons to choose from and reasonably priced, averaging $10-15.

You will see a significant difference with the fan on. You only need to turn it on when your laptop feels to be getting hot and unplug once you think your laptop has cooled down.

Anonymous

This is the best advice ever. After I burned my knee using my laptop on my lap......I knew I had to find a way to keep things cooler and purchased the cooling pad with a fan. Best investment I ever made for the laptop. No more burnt legs and the laptop doesn't shut down because of overheating.

Oh yes burn knee, (or thigh) is no fun while using our laptop. It is not too expensive and definitely worth the investment!

Computers TipsApril 18, 2017
👒
🌻
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-a-Laptop-Cooling-PadFan.html