Reinstalling the Clean Delivery Tank on the Hoover Floormate

I just bought a new Hoover Floormate, but after putting it together and removing the "clean delivery tank" I can't get it reinstalled all the way. Anyone else run into this problem with the Floormate? I can't call Customer Service till tomorrow since today is Sunday.

By Ginny from Hampton, VA

Hi, Ginny, I have been using the floormate for about three years now, and I love it! Check to see if you have put the top of the filter, the clear plastic covering, on backwards, the hole has to be on the end facing to the back of the machine. Also make sure that you place the tank unit bottom in first, then you can get it to lock in. I hope this helps, as I use my floormate almost daily!

Thanks - looks like I must have had a defective unit because they sent me a new one and it works fine. I never even had a chance to use the first one because once I took the delivery tank out it wouldn't go back in. Only bad part is I need to find a box to return the defective unit because once the handle is installed you can't take it off (and it doesn't fit in the original box anymore). Oh well - I'm looking forward to trying it out on my new tile floors.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsApril 11, 2010
Fish tank on a table.
Protecting Furniture Under a Fish Tank
A turtle swimming in a tank.
Solutions for a Cloudy Turtle Tank
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
White toilet.
Toilet Tank Wobbles
🎉
🎄