Mixing Starch in a Spray Bottle

When I worked, I used starch in many of my clothes. A cheap alternative to the spray cans (which don't last long at all), is to buy some liquid starch. I would mix it in a spray bottle - usually about 1/2 water to 1/2 starch for fairly heavy starch results. A $3.00 or $4.00 bottle of liquid starch would last literally for years. The clothes looked and smelled really good after an ironing with the starch. With the cans costing $1.00 or more, and only starching one or two shirts, this is a real savings.

starched blue dress shirt
Starching Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryDecember 19, 2008
Man holding spray bottle in one hand and an iron in the other
Homemade Spray Starch
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄