Add Peanut Butter to Oatmeal

I make instant oatmeal for breakfast several times a week. I've started adding a tablespoon of peanut butter after it's been cooked. I stir it in with a little bit of milk. It tastes delicious, and adds a little boost nutritionally. My kids absolutely love it!

I use flavored unsweetened no fat yogurt with my cold cereal instead of milk adds a nice extra nutritional kick. I will try the peanut butter with oatmeal as I am supposed to eat more mono unsaturates to lose weight. Thanks for the tip

I also put peanut butter in my oatmeal,and blueberries, sunflower seeds and ground flax seed. It makes a good bowl of oatmeal.

I also add crunchy peanut butter to Cream of Wheat and a small spoonful of smooth PNB to a cup of hot cocoa once in awhile.Rich and creamy winter drink. And to squash soup.

GG Vi

I add regular butter to cream of wheat and oatmeal and it gives the cereals such a good flavor.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BreakfastFebruary 1, 2008
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
A bowl of oatmeal.
Saving Money On Oatmeal
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2017 at 7:34:36 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.