Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipes

Category Breakfast
A healthy, hearty breakfast of oatmeal can be enhanced in a number of ways. This page contains peanut butter oatmeal recipes.

I have been eating oatmeal for breakfast to eat healthier. I have been adding ingredients to make it more flavorful and this is my favorite right now. It's so easy to make and even the kids will like this flavor. This is diabetic friendly and will make you feel full for hours.

Total Time: 2-3 minutes

Yield: 1 serving

• 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 Tbsp peanut butter
  • 3/4 cup fresh berries
  • 2-3 tsp Splenda or sugar

1. Combine water and oatmeal, stir and microwave about 2 minutes.
  2. Stir in peanut butter, berries, and Splenda (or sugar) and microwave another minute.
  3. Your oatmeal should be ready, but if it is not thick enough you can microwave for about another 30 seconds or 1 minute.
  4. Eat and enjoy!

I like to make oatmeal in the microwave.

I put some in a bowl, and put tap water in it until it is completely covering the oatmeal and it is not thick, but loose.

I microwave for 2 minutes and thirty seconds on high.

Then I put a small amount of butter and some maple syrup in the oatmeal. This alone is good. I then add peanut butter, a tablespoon, and mix it all up.

This adds a little protein to the oatmeal and it is very good!

I make instant oatmeal for breakfast several times a week. I've started adding a tablespoon of peanut butter after it's been cooked. I stir it in with a little bit of milk. It tastes delicious, and adds a little boost nutritionally. My kids absolutely love it!

When your peanut butter jar is almost empty don't waste the last of your jar. Put your hot oatmeal into your peanut butter jar, mix well.

Then you get a little bit of protein with your oatmeal.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes