Add Peanut Butter to Oatmeal

I make instant oatmeal for breakfast several times a week. I've started adding a tablespoon of peanut butter after it's been cooked.

I stir it in with a little bit of milk. It tastes delicious, and adds a little boost nutritionally. My kids absolutely love it!

By Susan from hamilton (Guest Post)

I use flavored unsweetened no fat yogurt with my cold cereal instead of milk adds a nice extra nutritional kick. I will try the peanut butter with oatmeal as I am supposed to eat more mono unsaturates to lose weight. Thanks for the tip

By Monita Paulson (Guest Post)

I also put peanut butter in my oatmeal,and blueberries, sunflower seeds and ground flax seed. It makes a good bowl of oatmeal.

I also add crunchy peanut butter to Cream of Wheat and a small spoonful of smooth PNB to a cup of hot cocoa once in awhile.Rich and creamy winter drink. And to squash soup.

GG Vi

I add regular butter to cream of wheat and oatmeal and it gives the cereals such a good flavor.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BreakfastFebruary 1, 2008
🌻
🎂
📓