Review Of Body Detox Systems

Has anyone used a detox system for their body that you were pleased with the results? I would like to try a detoxification cleanse. Has anyone made a homemade concoction?

Rose from Malvern, PA

Visit the fat flush message boards. This plan works wonders for me. It's a 2 week plan that will kick your energy into overdrive.

Where do I find the fat flush message boards?

Thanks

I've seen a number of reviews on local news programs recently and they all claim that the pads you put on the bottom of your feet are worthless and a total scam. You had best consult your doctor for any type of detoxification because some of the remedies on the market as well as home remedies are very dangerous.

Before I went to see an allergist for allergy testing, she had me follow a detoxification diet for three weeks so I could get the best possible results. Basically, I had to eat veggies and fruits only, organic when possible, raw or at the most lightly steamed. I also had to have distilled water (sold by the gallon at the grocery store). No caffeine, sugar, artificial sweeteners, salt, pepper, herbs, etc., everything plain. Couldn't be any simpler, and costs less than a quick-fix detoxification product; probably much safer too. Good luck!

Check you local health food store. Regardless of what the skeptics (MD's) say. They do work for a number of reasons. Several years ago I had a headache for months on end that no med would eliminate the pain. Don't remember what it was but I remember it included apple juice and distilled water and an ingredient from the health food store. Anyway, after doing that cleanse my headaches went away. Natures Sunshine has a really good product called LBSII. When I get constipated and/or fill sluggish I take two of them with phyllium and the next morning I'm fine. Those two ingredient will clean you out real good especially if taken for a few days.

January 4, 2013 Flag

Which is the best detox program between water cleanse and juice cleanse?

By Adam from Toronto, Ontario

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Detoxification is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including, but not limited to, the human body and additionally can refer to the period of withdrawal during which an organism returns to homeostasis after long-term use of an addictive substance.

Health & Beauty AdviceJune 5, 2008
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Drip Irrigation System Watering Flowers
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
🎉
🎄