There are numerous recipes for making a detox smoothie. They typically contain green veggies and sometimes fruit in addition to other ingredients. This page contains a detox smoothie recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This is the first time I have tried this recipe. I love the taste but I will be doing a couple things different when I make it again.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Cups
Source: found it on line.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 peeled cucumber, diced
- 1 meat of lemon
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 12 dates, chopped small
- In your blender, add water and peeled, chopped cucumbers.
- Add chopped dates, bananas and pineapple. Blend, then puree.
- Before I show you the finished product, this is what I would do differently.
- Hit the chop button so the dates are a bit smaller. Try the lemons thinly sliced with the peel.
- Use 3 orange juice filled ice cubes instead of water. It wasn't very cold. The taste is very good even if it's not "straw friendly". N-joy!
Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy this fruit and veggie smoothie. Carrots and cucumbers are perfectly blended with apples and pineapple, in this yummy smoothie. This is a page about fruit and veggie smoothie for picky eaters.
This page contains a recipe for a wellness and energy smoothie. Create a healthy smoothie by combining fruit, high in antioxidants, and dark green leafy veggies.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.