Tips For Coupon Trading Sites

I'm into coupons and refund offers (some call it rebates). I'm on several trading lists. When I'm reading the trading posts/lists, if I see something (coupons, upc's, etc.) that I think I might have on hand, but not for sure how many, I'll make a note of it to check later. I make more trades that way than from the actual posting of what I have available to trade.

When I post something in particular, that's what I'm wanting and would prefer, but I'm open to suggestions. Someone else might have a better idea than what I'd first thought of, or maybe they might have something to trade that I could use and didn't know even existed. We all have the prerogative to trade or not to trade.

Editor's Note: Do you have any tips for trading coupons online? Post them below.

Answers

woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Consumer Advice CouponsJune 3, 2008
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 3:10:07 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 919 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.