Tips For Coupon Trading Sites

I'm into coupons and refund offers (some call it rebates). I'm on several trading lists. When I'm reading the trading posts/lists, if I see something (coupons, upc's, etc.) that I think I might have on hand, but not for sure how many, I'll make a note of it to check later. I make more trades that way than from the actual posting of what I have available to trade.

When I post something in particular, that's what I'm wanting and would prefer, but I'm open to suggestions. Someone else might have a better idea than what I'd first thought of, or maybe they might have something to trade that I could use and didn't know even existed. We all have the prerogative to trade or not to trade.

Editor's Note: Do you have any tips for trading coupons online? Post them below.

Answers