Puff Paint for Marking Underwear

If your underwear doesn't have sizing tags, it's a very good idea to label them yourself. It makes it easier for you to know where to place it, in which child's drawer it belongs. I personally like to use puffed paint to size them. It's great to use assorted colors. Make every size a different color, so the children, even the little ones, choose their size by seeing their color. Puff paint never wears out, it always lasts.

By Yitty from Spring Valley, NY

This sounds like a great idea. I don't have trouble with underwear, but I have always wanted something to mark socks. I have a terrible time matching socks with the person. I have tried permanent markers but they wash off in the laundry. I'm gonna try your method.

Thanks for posting

An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
Parenting General Parenting Getting OrganizedFebruary 2, 2009
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School