Easy Cleaning of a BBQ Grill

I just got off the phone with my eldest who is still living in Tennessee. He said, "I've got something for ThriftyFun". When he and his wife grill, they clean the hot grill with a half lemon or lime. It's completely green and the acidity takes care of the bacteria.

I have people all over giving me hints ever since I started talking about ThriftyFun. Your following is growing

By MartyD from Houston, Tx

October 19, 2010 Flag

How to clean a BBQ grill without scrubbing!

1. Heat BBQ to as hot as you can get it.

2. Spray a fine mist (spray bottle or hose sprayer on "mist" will work) all over the grill.

3. Finish by wiping down with a wire brush (not scrubbing!).

The combination of heat and water "steam cleans" the grill. Works great and keeps the grill like new!

Good Luck!

By Matt from Poplar Grove, IL

Easy Cleaning of a BBQ Grill

I'm fortunate to have a self-cleaning oven. Anything I've got that can withstand the 500* heat, I put into the oven when I clean it. My BBQ grill is one of those things. (09/23/2008)

By qtpuh2tme

Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillOctober 19, 2010
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Brush cleaning charcoal grill
Cleaning a Charcoal BBQ Grill
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group