Stamp or Potato Print Pictures
You and children of any age can make these simple paintings with just some construction paper, paint, and stamps (or cut potatoes).
- construction paper
- mini paper plates and stamps (or cut potatoes)
Optional Items: To Make Pictures Into Bookmarks
- clear contact paper
- hole punch and yarn
- Cover working surface with newspaper.
- Give each child a piece of construction paper.
- Squeeze a small amount of paint onto mini paper plates.
- Have the child dip the stamps or the cut potatoes into the paint, then press on the construction paper.
- Repeat step 4 over and over with different stamps/different colors of paint.
- Let dry, then hang up and enjoy!
- Have the child cut their picture into 4 equal sized rectangles.
- Cover the rectangles with clear contact paper. (matte or shiny finish)
- Hole punch a hole in the top of the rectangle.
- Add a piece of yarn as a tassel for the bookmark.
* Stamps can be purchased from discounts stores as shown in picture. You can also make stamps out of sponges on your own.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:42:26 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us