Save Zip Up Blanket Bags

I have both a girl and a boy, with lots of toys and a lot of parts. I always save the plastic zip-up tote bags that sheets and comforters come in. I ended up using them to store barbie dolls, baby doll accesories, toy trains, etc. It works great. There free, and easy for the kids to find there toys quick and put them even faster.

By Nicole from Waldorf, Maryland

These zip up bags also come in handy for storing extra linens, blankets and pillows.

Wow, that's a great idea!! I never thought of that!

These bags are also great for traveling - holding toiletry items, separating clothes that have been worn from clean clothes. We also use them when we go swimming. Put wet bathing suits in them. They're also great as cosmetic bags - keeps bathroom shelves and drawers from getting cluttered and messy.

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingJanuary 25, 2006
Zip Top Bag With Strawberries
Using Zip Top Bags
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket