Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Cola for Limescale Buildup in Toilet

If you have heavy limescale encrustation in your toilet, pour a 2 litre bottle of Coke or Pepsi in the bowl. Leave this overnight, and flush all the limescale away in the morning.

By Lucy L.

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By ann [11]02/28/2010

This did not work. I tried it. Left it over night and nothing happened. Just like it was the night before. I was really disappointed!

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]02/11/2010

BlackBess, you've got a good point. That's why I don't drink much cola these days.
However, if it were me, I wouldn't use the name-brand stuff for anything. I'd get the el cheapo stuff you can get for almost nothing, lol!

By jan nash [8]02/08/2010

I've heard about this idea before. Also suppose to get rid of oil from driveways etc. If you've had a leak from a car, but here's my observation. If it's strong enough to get of these and other stains what does cola or Pepsi do to the lining of your stomach!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.