Cola for Limescale Buildup in Toilet

If you have heavy limescale encrustation in your toilet, pour a 2 litre bottle of Coke or Pepsi in the bowl. Leave this overnight, and flush all the limescale away in the morning.

By Lucy L.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I've heard about this idea before. Also suppose to get rid of oil from driveways etc. If you've had a leak from a car, but here's my observation. If it's strong enough to get of these and other stains what does cola or Pepsi do to the lining of your stomach!

BlackBess, you've got a good point. That's why I don't drink much cola these days.

However, if it were me, I wouldn't use the name-brand stuff for anything. I'd get the el cheapo stuff you can get for almost nothing, lol!

This did not work. I tried it. Left it over night and nothing happened. Just like it was the night before. I was really disappointed!

Comment

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 5, 2010
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:06:25 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.