Free Sample Websites

Are there any free sample sights that really work? Most I have tried don't!

By Debra from Hampton,TN

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I made a free site for my church at www.yola.com, it is lacking in some ways but it is free and pretty wysiwyg for novices.

On the labels of most product there is a phone number and email address. I use them frequently to contact companies to tell them about a product I like or dislike or just have a good/bad experience. I almost always get coupons in snail mail.

I check the free sample site for Wal-Mart weekly. Plus do Bethmom1961's idea too and sometimes receive free samples along with the coupons when I call the different companies!

I subscribe to freesnatcher.com. There's not always free samples every day, but they offer coupons and lots of tips of where to buy stuff on the internet.

I love this site, no surveys. Each Free sample is directly from the company and if you sign up for their email you will get a update list of free samples! http://www.IheartSamples.com

http://mommyheartssamples.blogspot.com/

My favorite site is www.ilovefreejunk.com. Its updated all the time and the links always work.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

October 23, 2010 Flag

I have tried many so called "free sample sites" but you either have to fill out a bunch of stuff or you don't receive anything.

April 30, 2009 Flag

More free sample sites! I used that Walmart site from a while back (now on my bookmark bar). I told my mom and she found me some more sites in one of her books! I thought I would share the ones that worked for me!

Have a happy day! If I find more, I will be sure to share!

By starchild Lamoille County, VT

Answers:

Free Sample Websites

The key is finding a good freebie newsletter and you will get a lot of samples and free stuff. I signed up to a bunch of them and then weeded them down to two really good ones: arlanas and momanddads. Just type those names in and you will get to the newsletter. They are wonderful. (04/30/2007)

By micksgirl

Free Sample Websites

I own a free sample website and I only post free samples that require NO SHIPPING, no handling, no credit card, no cost, no participation, nothing required, just fill out a form and get a freebie.

If you would like to see the site, here is a link:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TrulyFree/

Would love to have new members! Anyone? (04/30/2007)

By hagathna

RE: Free Sample Websites

FreebiesOctober 23, 2010
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Woman Looking at Free Fabric Samples
Looking for Free Fabric Samples
Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:43:00 AM on 10.0.2.180 in 886 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.