Product FinderConsumer Advice

Instructions For Pixie Bow Maker

I purchased a vintage pixie bow maker at a garage sale. It doesn't have instructions with it. Are there instructions on the web for using it? Thanks.

Kirthi from San Diego, CA

Hi Kirthi - put the words 'pixie bow maker' into your address bar for your Internet portal. I know, it's not an address, but it will instantly and automatically turn into a search engine because that's what is built into your computer. I did and I saw lots of people selling the directions you need, and new bow makers too. You ask "Are there instructions on the Web?" and I can't help but think, "Why not ask it?" Good luck, and good for you for not passing it up, because those are really cool.

instruction for pixie bowmaker:

http://www.ehow  nstructions.html

by: jhangfk