Instructions For Pixie Bow Maker

I purchased a vintage pixie bow maker at a garage sale. It doesn't have instructions with it. Are there instructions on the web for using it? Thanks.

Kirthi from San Diego, CA

Hi Kirthi - put the words 'pixie bow maker' into your address bar for your Internet portal. I know, it's not an address, but it will instantly and automatically turn into a search engine because that's what is built into your computer. I did and I saw lots of people selling the directions you need, and new bow makers too. You ask "Are there instructions on the Web?" and I can't help but think, "Why not ask it?" Good luck, and good for you for not passing it up, because those are really cool.

instruction for pixie bowmaker:

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_6775481_pixie-bow-maker-instructions.html

by: jhangfk

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 5, 2008
Tiny Bow
Making a Tiny Bow
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Blue Bow
Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual
🎄