Boris (American Shorthair)

Boris is 1 year old and an American Shorthair (pedigree breed). He likes catnip toys, balls, kitty teasers, and sitting in the front window or in/at the patio door watching leaves, chipmunks, birds, and whatever else may happen to go across his view.

He is a very sweet little boy. He is shy at first with strangers but loves to snuggle too. He is a Red-Silver Spotted Tabby.

By Karen

What a beautiful boy! I love his coat! Thank you so much for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

As much as I love all animals, I must admit that I am a "cat" person when it comes right down to it. I realized this one day when it was raining and I didn't have to go outside walking a doggie for which I was very thankful. Before I got to be 76 years old, I was an "every animal" person. LOL

I am so thankful to have a nice soft furry quiet creature to share our lives since my hubby no longer walks so well either. There may come a day when we're unable to have a fur-baby at all, but I'm hoping that day is a long time in the future. We've both always had animals since we were just little kids and they've helped to fill our lives with joy and love right along with our 4 children who all still have animals we call our grandkids too.

Your Boris is a very handsome little fella, and I'm so happy you have him to love and care for. They give back so much. Every wish for a good happy long life together.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Something has his attention and he's very intent about it. A very pretty kitty. Unusual coloring too.

Thanks for sharing him.

HokeyPoke

Reply Like this photo? Yes