Tom (American Shorthair)

Tom is a 3 month old American Shorthair cat. These are some babies I got from freecycle.org. They needed a good home.

There are two of them, they are both identical when viewed from the front towards the face. We named them Tom and Jerry. They are new at playing, so they are all about attacking toes and chewing on fingers when they are hungry. They are so cute, they are just a couple of adorable babies.

Tom and Jerry are so sweet, and they are really interested in watching Phoenix when he is outside. I don't think they have ever seen a rooster before, and they think it is funny when he side walks toward them. :)

By Robyn F. from Tri-Cities, TN

Precious little kittens. We love the midnight black cats and had a pair named Echo and Shadow. Tom and Jerry are adorable names for your two.

Bless you for giving them a good home.
Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

They're too cute for words! I love to see them sleep on their backs! Don't you wish they could stay like they are right now? When I took my first tuxedo male, Skittles, to the vet for his shots, he was 3 months old & I said to the vet, "Can't you give him something to keep him from growing up?" The vet laughed and said "No, but I know how you feel." I hope you enjoy Tom & Jerry for many years! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes