Week 21: Coconut Chicken Soup

Category Chicken
This creamy chicken and coconut soup is an American version of the Thai soup, Tom Kha Gai. It substitutes easy to find ingredients, such as ginger and lime to approximate the flavors of kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and galangal in the traditional soup.

This recipe of mine is based around one of my favourite Thai soups, Tom Kha Gai. Since my easy-to-get-to local shops don't carry lemongrass, galangal, or kaffir lime leaves, I've made substitutes that do a great job of mimicking them (until I can get out to the proper shops)! I hope you give this a try.

bowl of Soup

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes Soups ChickenMay 26, 2019
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Week-21-Coconut-Chicken-Soup.html