Craft: Plastic Milk Jug Snoopy

This snoopy is made from two plastic milk containers. I used black felt for the floppy ears, nose (the cap is left on one of the milk jugs), eyes, and buttons on the body. I cut a hole in the side of one of the milk containers for the head to fit over the body.

I hot glue the two containers together and put a ribbon around the neck. To keep the body from blowing away, I had put water into it. I use them in my garden, in front of my outside door and/or inside. Lots of compliments.

By Robin from Greenfield, WI

That is very cute. Thanks for sharing.

How clever! What a great craft for kids and even seniors in retirement and nursing homes to do!

Clever idea! I'll have to do this with grand kids! Grandma Jan

That would be cute for a door stop also. Maybe put sand in instead of water.

Make them even more useful by putting your bird seed or walkway salts in the bottom one.

Several years ago I made a Snoopy Chorale by tilting their heads a bit in several directions. The leader had his nose pointed up like a wolf howling (or a coon dog howling ha).

I used sand for ballast, red buttons on their vests and the leader had a red bow tie. I planted them in flower bed at driveway entrance. I taught the neighbor girl to make them for her grandmother. Great fun. Brought lots of smiles.

Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
Crafts Home DecorAugust 26, 2009
Milk Jug Ghost
Making a Milk Jug Ghost
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Ring Earrings
Making Milk Jug Ring Earrings