Lowfat "Grilled Cheese"

A lowfat way to be able to enjoy a "grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup" is to toast the bread then add cheese and microwave 30 seconds or until the cheese melts! You don't have to load down with the butter and it's still very enjoyable!

By Veronica from Sedalia, Missouri

I make my grilled cheese the regular way, except I use butter-flavor cooking spray instead of butter. Tastes almost exactly like the real thing.

I used to do this when I would bring my lunch to work. Toast the bread- add cheese- put it in a ziplock or Tupperware container and then microwave it for a few seconds after I warmed up my soup-yummo

I do my grilled cheese the same way but I do an open faced. One slice of toast. I like it and it saves me from extra carbs which I am sure I get enough of! Try it with some sliced tomato's...yum!

been doing this since joining WW...using FF cheese...not a whole lot of taste...actually none, but that's the way it goes...it fills the "hole" that is about it. I loooong for a regular grilled cheese.

Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Cheese Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsNovember 15, 2007
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
Grilled Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Gluten free carrot cake.
Lowfat Cake Recipes
🎉
🎄