Using Up Overripe Fruit

Whenever you have fruit that is close to going bad, instead of throwing it away, just cut, chop, or puree it in a blender and freeze in appropriate size containers for future baking or for yummy smoothies.

I do this all the time. I buy fresh veggies and fruit and puree them and put them in ice cube trays then put them in a zip lock bag and mark them for the freezer. This makes making smoothies quick. I also buy lemons in large bags, quarter them and freeze them. I like a hot lemon drink first thing in the morning and when company comes over for tea or a glass of H2O ....no mess.

Uses for Overripe Fruit
Uses for Overripe Fruit
Food and Recipes Food Tips FruitSeptember 30, 2009
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
mashed bananas in baggie
Freezing Overripe Bananas
overripe bananas
Using Overripe Bananas
🎉
🎄