Toffee (English Springer Spaniel)

Toffee is my English Springer Spaniel. She turns one on 09/01/2006 (today!). My husband gave Toffee to me for my 50th birthday. She was 2 months old when we got her home and I jokingly call her the gift that keeps on giving because she brings me a lot of joy every minute of every day.

Toffee loves to run wild in the garden and play with "Uno" one of my cats. Every morning after breakfast she jumps on my lap and demands to be petted. That was easy when she was a puppy but now she is a full-grown dog and very heavy!

By Jazzdancer from Caracas, Venezuela

She is soooo beautiful!

How CUTE!!! Toffee looks adorable.

She is gorgeous! Toffee still thinks she's your baby, so you just as well get used to it - my 20-lb. dog is the same way! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Happy Birthday to Toffee. She sounds as sweet as she looks.

Here's our Springer, Molly. Look how much they look alike! She is from Balsam Lake Ontario. She is 6 months this week.

I have to say that this breed is SMART and sooo eager to please. She actually plays 'soccer' - that is my husband kicks her the ball and then she runs around the backyard pushing it around with her nose - and she actually controls where it goes! Its just amazing how fast this breed picks things up! We taught her to sit at 11 weeks. Speak by 12 and a half weeks, shake by 14 and roll over by 4 months!

Anyway, enough bragging - please enjoy your sweet little girl as much as our family does ours!

Hi, I've got a Springer Spaniel Pup. She is called Kira, and is now nearly 11 weeks old.

She is just gorgeous, as is Toffee of course :-)

I wish you many years of happiness together.

Jules x

Julespoll at blueyonder dot co dot uk

English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 1, 2006
cinnamon, hazelnuts, and chocolate
Cinnamon Hazelnut Toffee Recipes
English Toffees
English Toffee Recipes
Chocolate Toffee
Chocolate Toffee Recipes
Toffee Squares
Toffee Squares
🎄