Freezing Bean With Bacon Soup

Does the Bean With Bacon Soup recipe freeze OK?

By DaisyTaylor from UK

Hi, I haven't frozen that specific recipe. It didn't last that long. But I have frozen chili in the past and it works out pretty good. The beans break down when frozen so they will be softer but that is usually OK in a soup like this.

Yes, you can freeze the bean with bacon soup . i did it always and it is still pretty good. You can defroze it direct to the microwave oven and still good. my husband like the bean with bacon soup. That is one of his favorite soup that I always cook.

Food and Recipes Freezing SoupSeptember 28, 2009
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
bacon in a package
Freezing Bacon
Small Bowl of Imitation Bacon
Substitutions For Bacon
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 10:11:05 AM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.