Copycat Recipe for "Cookies By Design"

I am looking for a copycat recipe for "Cookies by Design". Does anyone have it?

By theresaaaa from Winnebago, IL

"Cookies by Design" sounds to me like a business name. What kind of cookie recipe are you looking for?

"Cookies By Design" is a chain company that, according to their web site makes hand made sugar cookies, they then decorate them for certain occasions and arrange them in containers to kind of look like a flower arrangement. The cookies from them that I have seen are thick enough that I think the dough is put into some kind of special mold for baking. They do have different shaped cookies. The cookies are a lot thicker than what anybody in my family has ever made.

Which flavor of cookie?

The cookies are actually cut from cookie cutters. They have to be thick in order to be able to stay on the sticks when put in the arrangements. As for an exact recipe, I can't help you there, sorry. I think if you found just a good sugar cookie recipe that you can roll out and use cutters, then it should work fine. I would just make it a bit thicker and roll them out to be a little thicker as well.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat CookiesJuly 18, 2010
Chicken Marsala
Carrabba's Italian Grill Copycat Recipes
Olive Garden
Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Strawberries and Bananas
Shoney's Copycat Recipes
Chili's Restaurant
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes