Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Copycat)
Although Red Lobster is known for seafood, many people yearn for the basket of cheddar biscuits that are served with every meal. Make this copycat version at home for your family. This is a page about Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits (copycat)
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
February 17, 2015
Ever had the biscuits at Red Lobster? Well now you can save about a million bucks and make them yourself at home! :) These are really good.
Total Time: About 15 minutes prep
Yield: Depends on how large you make each biscuit:)
Source: Modified from a recipe in my cookbook, "5 Ingredients Or Less"
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Combine your melted butter or margarine, cheese and sour cream.
- Add your flour and garlic powder. Mix well.
- You may put these in mini-muffin tins to bake. I just used a cookie scooper, it is about the size of a large tablespoon.
- Grease your pan, bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!
February 17, 20150 found this helpful
Oooh! Those look so good. Thanks.