Homemade Fingernail Polish Remover Jar

Supplies

• 1 baby food jar with screw on lid
  • liquid nail polish remover
  • sponge or foam sponge

Instructions

Put sponge in the jar to fit snugly. Cut a hole in the middle to fit your finger. Pour nail polish remover in to fill jar and put cap on tightly.

Now when you need to take off nail polish, stick your finger in the hole in the sponge, move around a little, and it's done. No mess. Keep cap on jar tightly so it won't evaporate. When it gets used up or really dirty, just replace the sponge and add more nail polish remover.

Source: I bought one of these in a plastic jar at the store a long time ago and I used it up.

By Barbara from Evington, Virginia

I've made these but used a film or pill canister. The foam roller fit in perfectly, so you don't have to chase it around, just spin you finger.

Have you ever noticed that the nail polish comes off so easy an fast when having your nails done ? I found the nail polish remover they use is different than the kind we buy in the store. I statred buying mine now from the beauty shop for very little more than the store bought kind. but it takes less an last longer too

What a good idea using a foam roller to fit in a pill or film canister. It would be good to use for traveling.

Thank you. It's just what I needed and didn't know.

Removing Your Fingernail Polish, Lady Removing nail polish
Removing Your Fingernail Polish
Health & Beauty Beauty Nail TipsMarch 2, 2009
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
A woman putting on nail polish.
Removing Nail Polish Stains From Silk
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎄