Gracie (Domestic Shorthair)

Gracie is a 4 year old Domestic Shorthair cat. We found her behind a dumpster in 2007. She likes to sleep and eat all the time. She is so lovable.

By Sandrad72 from Bedford, TX

What a beautiful girl. How great rescue kitties are, and how kind of you to take in a dumpster kitty. Your Gracie looks just like my Christmas, born on Christmas day in 1988. She got me to adopt her by patting me on the head as I looked at kittens in a lower cage at the SPCA.She is in good health, still purrs and plays, but has become deaf. Not bad for a 20 + year old cat.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She looks so contented. She is a fortunate girl that you found her and are providing her with shelter and love. I'm sure she gives the love back.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Gracie could be my Rachel's baby sister! She also is a rescue who hid on the flat roof of a one story building next to my home when living in Michigan. Bless your heart for giving Gracie a good home :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a great photo! You really captured the complete look of "cat". And lucky you to have such a lovely girl in your life.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

We had a cat named P.T. (short for paper tiger or poor thing) that my daughter found near a dumpster when he was a tiny kitten yrs. ago. He was the best cat we ever had and we wish he could have lived for ever! Your kitty is beautiful! Thanks for rescuing her.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Shes a beauty. Could be the sister of my furry "Grandson", Speedle.

May Gracie bring you years of companionship and memories. Hedera

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes