Gracie (Domestic Shorthair)

Gracie is a 4 year old Domestic Shorthair cat. We found her behind a dumpster in 2007. She likes to sleep and eat all the time. She is so lovable.

By Sandrad72 from Bedford, TX

What a beautiful girl. How great rescue kitties are, and how kind of you to take in a dumpster kitty. Your Gracie looks just like my Christmas, born on Christmas day in 1988. She got me to adopt her by patting me on the head as I looked at kittens in a lower cage at the SPCA.She is in good health, still purrs and plays, but has become deaf. Not bad for a 20 + year old cat.

She looks so contented. She is a fortunate girl that you found her and are providing her with shelter and love. I'm sure she gives the love back.

Gracie could be my Rachel's baby sister! She also is a rescue who hid on the flat roof of a one story building next to my home when living in Michigan. Bless your heart for giving Gracie a good home :-)

What a great photo! You really captured the complete look of "cat". And lucky you to have such a lovely girl in your life.

We had a cat named P.T. (short for paper tiger or poor thing) that my daughter found near a dumpster when he was a tiny kitten yrs. ago. He was the best cat we ever had and we wish he could have lived for ever! Your kitty is beautiful! Thanks for rescuing her.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Shes a beauty. Could be the sister of my furry "Grandson", Speedle.

May Gracie bring you years of companionship and memories. Hedera

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsMay 21, 2009
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
🎄