Easy Lasagna Recipe

Does anyone have an easy lasagna recipe?

By Onesummer

Best Answer

The easiest is the one right on the box of Barilla no bake lasagna noodles. You just put them in uncooked and they soften while baking. If I have time, I'll take a couple Italian sausages, cook them up and let the chill. Slice very thinly on the diagonal, so that they slice up into thin ovals, and put that on one or more of the layers. It's delicious and feeds many people or is great as leftovers too.

Best Answer

Quick Fix Lasagna

5 cups spaghetti sauce

1 box (8 oz.) Whole Wheat Lasagna

1 lb. Ricotta or cottage cheese

8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded

3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of the sauce; arrange a layer of uncooked lasagna; top with 1 1/3 cup sauce, 1/2 of the Ricotta, 1/3 of the Mozzarella, and 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat, gently pressing lasagna pieces into cheese mixture below. End with a final layer of lasagna; pour remaining sauce over, making sure all lasagna pieces are covered with sauce; top with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake 45 to 55 minutes until lightly browned and bubbling. Allow to stand 15 minutes; cut into squares to serve.

Serves 6 to 8

Note: For health reasons I prefer whole wheat noodles and pasta. I also make my own spaghetti sauce in place of the store bought brands.

I also like Ginnywest's suggestion of Barilla no bake lasagna noodles. Great recipe on the box. I make turkey meatballs in advance and cut those up to add to the layers. I've used purchased spaghetti sauce in the jar but I thin it out a little with water. The recipe makes a large lasagna and the recipe is very detailed, it spells everything out.

I once posted a recipe to make in the crockpot called "Crockpot Alfredo Lasagna". Everytime I make it I get compliments on it.

I use the recipe on the back of the box of Mullers lasagna noodles, I don't cook the noodles, just stick them in and add about 1/2 cup of water. Cook for one hour, mmm-m delicious everybody like it.

1 pound ground meat (beef, turkey, pork)

1 and 1/2 jars spaghetti sauce

1 box lasagna noodles

1 egg

1 container ricotta

2 cups shredded cheese (Sargento's Italian cheese mix is the best)

1 cup shredded mozzarella

Preheat oven to 375. Spray 13x9x2 pan with non-stick spray.

Brown meat and drain. Add 1 jar sauce to meat.

Cook noodles til half-done. Drain.

Mix egg, Ricotta and 2 cups shredded in a bowl.

Pour a little sauce on bottom of baking dish.

Lay 3 noodles lengthwise on top of sauce.

Pour 1/3 meat over top of noodles.

Drop by spoonfuls the cheese=egg mixture on top of meat.

Repeat 2 more times, ending with noodles on top.

Pour enough sauce on top to cover all of noodles, remembering to get edges.

Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.

Uncover. Sprinkle shredded mozz on top.

Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.

I have found that by mixing the egg and cheeses together it is easier to use. You can also add the meat, sauce, egg, and cheeses together and pour in layers as well.

This is super easy! I was scared to try and bake Lasagna for my family for nearly 15 years. Found a recipe and then added my own to it. It is now one of the most requested meals that my entire family agrees on.

Easy Lasagna
Easy Lasagna Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes International ItalianJuly 20, 2010
Various Types of Noodles
Alternatives to Lasagna Noodles
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Crockpot Lasagna
Crockpot Lasagna Recipes
Lasagna Rolls without Sauce
Lasagna Rolls Recipes