Freezer Pie

It's cold, sweet and tart, and rich, no bake.

• 1 large tub whip cream
  • 1 can frozen concentrated lemon juice
  • 2 large cans sweetened condensed milk
  • graham crackers
  • 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine

First make your crust by melting the butter or margarine and mixing with 1 sleeve of graham crackers. Spread this mixture in a metal or glass 9 x 11 inch baking dish.

Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl using a mixer or beater. It's best to add the lemon last, then pore on top of the crust. Place in the refrigerator overnight or in the freezer for a couple of hours. It's great anytime. Cost about $2.00 to make.

You can top with cherries, which is very good. You don't have to use lemon concentrate, you can use any flavor. For example I've used orange juice concentrate instead and put mandarin oranges on top. Try your own concentrate flavors and toppings. Citrus flavors are the best in this pie. If you use a none citrus flavor, the pie is best kept in the freezer.

Servings: 20
Time:30 Minutes Preparation Time

Source: My mom

By armymom62 from Houston, TX

Sounds delicious,and plan on trying it, but I wonder where you shop. I certainly could not make it for $2.00 here, but closer to $5.00 and I shop on sale items.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies No BakeAugust 13, 2010
Pie Crusts for the Freezer
Making Pie Crusts for the Freezer
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
pecan pie
Freezing Pecan Pie
Canning Pie Filling, Cherry Pie
Canning Pie Filling