Ruby Ramona (German Shepherd x Siberian Husky)

Ruby Ramona is our 9 month old German Shepherd x Siberian Husky mix. I bought Ruby 2 months after my beautiful boy Ace passed away. She was to keep our 13 year old Kelpie, Josie, company who sadly died when Ruby was 7 months old.

Ruby loves playing with the kids and is well socialised with other dogs. For fun Ruby loves long walks and lots of rough play with the kids and her boyfriend, Barron (Belgian shepherd) She gets a bit destructive when left alone with separation anxiety but is an absolutely wonderful pup all round.

Ruby is just absolutely gorgeous. She is highly intelligent, yet a little stubborn at times but is just the most beautiful gentle girl ever. She has given me so much love and helped me to grieve my other lost Fur babies. She means the world to us all.

By Donna Dunleavy from Brisbane Australia

I got a chuckle out of that picture. At first, I thought she had false teeth! We have a German Shepherd also and I love her to death. They are wonderful dogs. Yours looks like a playful and wonderful friend.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I absolutely adore Ruby's smile! I know she's done a lot to assuage the sorrow you have from the loss of your two pets. I, too, have a new dog - a female dachshund/beagle mix - who is replacing my two dogs who died a month apart (in Dec. 2006 and Jan. 2007). She is a great joy to me, mainly because she's completely different from the two boy dogs I had. Give Ruby a big hug for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is a great picture for a Birthday Card or Thinking of You card.What a cute puppy!!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hello

I Was Just Wondering Where You Got Your Puppy Caause My German SheperdXSiberian Husky Was Poisoned A Week Ago And My Family Is Just So Sad I Really Want To Get Another One Like Her SO We Can Let Her Spirit Live On. I Hope You Can Help Me ind A New Puppy. I Miss My Old One So Much. Plz Help Me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, I am so sorry for the loss of your pet. I got Ruby out of the paper, just by sheer luck. I don't know where you are located but I know of a 5 month old shepherd / Husky mix in Brisbane. She is beautiful. You can find her on the Save a pound dog Qld website. If you are interested. Good luck with it all. Once again I am so saddened by your loss....Hang in there.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Dear Donna,

Your love for Ruby is evident. I had a German Shephard/Husky who passed over in August - her name was Shasta, I love her and miss her so much.

Love, Colleen

Reply Like this photo? Yes