Floating Silicon Egg Poacher

Has anyone tried those floating silicon egg poachers? Do they clean easily?

Holly from Richardson, TX

I have the plastic microwavable egg poacher and it does good as long as you reallly mix up the eggs with 1 teaspoon water each. I love it to make sandwiches and just to eat the eggs that way. I have never heard of the silicon one that floats. I doubt if I would buy it though.

I tried making baked eggs in a little silicon pinch pot, thinking it would work well enough. It was exceptionally easy to clean, but not big enough to hold 1 egg. My next report will be on the floating silicon egg poacher - I decided to buy one. They come 2 in a pack at Bed, Bath & Beyond. $9.99. I used one of their coupons and received $2.00 off.

Yes, it's great. Very easy to use and I just throw mine in the top dishwasher tray.

Bought it and used it. They should have invented this years ago! I made baked eggs. Put poacher into a custard cup for stability. Grease the inside of the silicon cup, crack in an egg, place in oven and bake at 350 for 15 mins. Serve with buttered toast.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Food and DrinkJanuary 22, 2009
Spider decoration on a light fixture.
Making a Spider Egg Sac Light Cover
Floating Flower Display
Making a Floating Flower Display
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad
🎄
🍂