Looking for Switches for Craftsman "60" Drills

I am new to site and looking for help. I am searching for a switch for a Craftsman "60" electrical drill. Both Models 315.7901, and 315.7750. Both are great drills, and will run a long time, if I can find the switches. Both switches have the A-H 3A-250V and 6A-125V stamped on the side. For most of my work, I would rather use the 110 volt tools.

Thanks for any help you can send my way!
Sawdust from Sheboygan

I take it you called craftsman? I think all the products are on lifetime guarantee, including switches. They should be able to direct you to a replacement specialist for older models? I popped one of the model numbers in, and of course no more available. Here's from the site: Call 1-800-252-1698 between the hours of 6:00am to 11:00pm, Central Time, 7 days per week, to speak to a Sears parts professional. Or they have a help section to email them specifics about the part you need.

OH! Check out any tool rental places or repair shops in your area (around Sheboygan, there should be a lot of these around!) They may be able to find parts or have spares around...if all else fails, put an add on craigslist.com looking for spare parts, you never know how many may respond! Alot may depend on how old they are, if the switch can be replaced with another brands. This is all I can think of for now; we have my husband's grandfathers Craftsman set from 1969 (furniture builder) and they are still running! Sorry, not for sale!

If all else fails go to Fox International and see if they have the parts you need. They stock parts for just about everything in the world it seems. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

Good luck! Susan

I just recieved a "60" 1/4 inch drill to repair (brushes and TLC). Any history on the drills? Brushes?

Home and Garden Repair ToolsMay 15, 2006
Installing a Dimmer Switch
Installing a Dimmer Switch
Light Switch Plate
Decorating Light Switch Plates
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
changing an outlet
Changing a 15 Amp Outlet to 20 Amps