Scenery: Flash Of Green At Sunset (Maui)

When taking pictures of the sunset on Kamaole Beach III, I seem to have captured the green flash we so often look for! Beautiful.

By Rita

Beautiful! But what is the green flash?

That is such a beautiful sunset. I love sunsets and take pictures of them wherever I travel. Thanks for sharing.

What is the green flash we are always looking for? I see the green dot to the right of the sun, but why are we looking for that?

Oh, Rita, this is so cool, thanks for posting! I've always wanted to see the green flash! I wish we didn't live so far from the ocean; but every chance we get over there, we try to be on the beach at sunset and have always hoped to see it. Maybe some day we'll get to see it ourselves, but just in case we don't it's so cool to have your pic of it; thanks again!

Makena Beach in Maui.
Maui, Hawaii - Frugal Travel Guide
Photos ScenerySeptember 24, 2010
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
baby sleeping by grass
Setting Up a Green Nursery
Freezing Peas, Frozen Peas
Flash Freezing at Home
Freezing Green Beans
🎄