Making Baby Shower Table Decorations

My daughter and I are hosting a baby shower for my niece. I have mini-baby things (blocks, bottles, pins) that I purchased at a tag sale and would like some suggestions on how to make shower table decorations with them. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. The shower is June 8.

Mary from Bedford, Kentucky

Oops--Shower on June 8 & you posted this today, the 17th? In case you meant JULY 8, let's see: are we talking' one table here or more? You could get a tree branch, base it in a weighted box or jar [wrap in white tissue or a diaper w/pins maybe?] an' hang the items from branches with pastel ribbons [or pink/blue of you know the sex], maybe scatter a few on the table? How many item do y'have? 'Favors' could be little somethings tied in a 'bundle' of tissue paper, again w/the pastel ribbons. Cheeze, I wish I could chat more atcha--wish I was there! More info would help me[us] help you. What date is it really? GOOD LUCK!

A diaper cake is a beatuiful centerpeice for the table.They are easy to make. You can search on- line for instructions..The first one I made turned out beautiful.

For the gift table, get a sturdy branch and secure it in a weighted coffee can. Put diaper pins or mini clothes pins on the branches for guests to hang their cards on.

Party favors/candies in little diapers, cloth napkins (or any inexpensive fabric) folded in the shape of a cloth diaper. Just spreading the decorations around on the cake table is a great decoration idea too.

There are so many things you could do! How about a tree branch potted in a planter to look like a small tree. Hang the pretty things from the branches with ribbons. Or you could use an umbrella and set the pretties under them.

Good luck!

You could make a diaper cake with those things or a diaper wreath

People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
Crafts Party CenterpiecesJune 17, 2008
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
🎉
🎄