Product Review: Amway's Legacy of Clean

I found one of the best cleaning and laundry products I've seen in a long time. I used to clean homes and resort rentals in Florida. Try the Legacy of Clean by Amway. The shower cleaner and the laundry soap are awesome. The bathroom/shower cleaner sprayed on and wiped right off. No scrubbing necessary. Wow. The laundry soap took out stains I thought would never come out. Very Impressive.

Who knew I could get so excited about cleaning products. Anything that makes life easier is a big plus for me. Try them and see.

Bonus: These are "green" products and the bottles are recyclable.

By Deniloy from Melbourne, FL

If using, because of the main ingredient, please wear a mask.

Health Effects related to methoxyisopropanol: Birth or developmental effects, Reproduction and fertility. Methoxyisopropanol is easily absorbed into the bloodstream upon inhalation or ingestion. The acetate ester is readily metabolized to Methoxyisopropanol in the body, which is excreted unchanged in the expired breath or in the urine as free or conjugated Methoxyisopropanol, or as the primary metabolite propylene glycol.

Does Amway still market? I used to love their metal cleaner, but I think they stopped making it, & then later, I almost have never heard of the company anymore.

bsvgs, a family member of mine has been a legal secretary at the main offices in Ada, Michigan of Amway for over a couple of decades. Yes, there is still Amway products and Amway marketing but the parent company was renamed as Alticor a few years ago. There was/is still? also a branch of the company called Quixtar.

Laundry Detergent
Laundry Product Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 9, 2010
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎉
🎄