Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent

Category Laundry
Laundry Drying Outside
Before using a product you are unfamiliar with, it can help to review other people's opinions. This is a guide about reviews of Wind Fresh laundry detergent.

I am interested in reviews of Wind Fresh powdered laundry detergent carried by Sam's Club. I am currently using Arm and Hammer powdered detergent, and I'd hate to get stuck with a huge container of Wind Fresh if it doesn't clean well. Is this product a winner or loser? Thanks in advance for all comments!

truerblue from PA

Don't know about Sam's Club, but at Costco you can return ANYTHING you are dissatisfied with.

I have used it and it cleans well, but has a strong smell. Maybe they have improved it now. I just bought another pail to try, but haven't opened it yet.

I think that it is okay. My family doesn't have sensitive skin. It seems to wash okay, and I tend to wash only w/ warm water and use half the powder. Lots of suds, but lots powder residue in the sink too, w/ the drained water. I do put in the powder, then the water, and swish around a few socks about 20 times to help dissolve the powder. We still get residue, and it can be particularly bad on dark clothing. This isn't a problem I have had, say, if I used brand-name Tide, for example.

I've been using cheapo liquid detergent for darks lately--at Walgreens or Fred Meyer it can be as cheap as 2.99 (w/ coupon) for enough for 50 loads, and I tend to use even less than the amt recommended. Still gets stuff clean/smells good/no residue. Cheaper? I'm unsure!

I am interested in reviews of Wind Fresh liquid laundry detergent carried by Sam's Club. Thanks in advance for all comments!

By Junior from Canovans, Puerto Rico