Ivy (German Shorthair Pointer)

Ivy is 4 years old. She was born on my sister's birthday. She is a German Shorthair Pointer. Ivy likes to chase birds and squirrels. Even though Ivy is a water-sports dog, she doesn't like to get her feet wet. She likes snow, but not rain.

By Peggy

I once had an all liver colored GSP named Misa who was a very dear buddy! They have the sweetest personalities and lots of love to give don't they? Misa would even open the cabinet door where I kept the folded towels and grab one, place it on the toilet seat top and then hop in to the shower with me! What a sweet Blessing she was!

Hi Peggy,

Ivy is a sweetie and Bella misses her. We hope she wins. We love her rain coat and boats. She is a true Oregon doggy.

Nancy

Oh your puppy is just the cutest ever! She looks so amazingly sweet! I hope she takes this contest!

November 14, 2011 Flag

Ivy is a 5 year old German Shorthair Pointer. We bought Ivy from a breeder. I knew she was the one for me because she was born on my sister's birthday. It was a sign.

Ivy likes to watch the deer in our yard. She never barks at them or chases them, but if the neighbor's cat comes to visit, she goes nuts! Ivy waits and watches for her daddy to come home from work. She is at the window watching for about an hour before "coming home time" every day. This photo is of her watching out her bedroom window on her bed. Just the right height.

By Peggy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 14, 2011 Flag

By Peggy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 6, 2011
Ivy on a building.
Removing Ivy From a Building or Home
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Ivy Cutting
Growing Ivy
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:17:39 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.