Prolotex Gloves Reviews

If you are thinking of buying some Prolotex gloves for use in cold weather, read some product reviews first. This is a guide about Prolotex gloves reviews.

January 9, 2007 Flag

Has anyone tried Prolotex gloves? They are suppose to help with chronic cold hands, but are expensive. I need to know if they are worth the money.

Donna from Greensburg, IN

I bought myself a pair last winter and for a while I thought they were a miracle, but remember they are just gloves and when it was really cold nothing could stop my cold hands/fingers from freezing. Incidentally, I pulled mine out of the drawer and put them on tonight for the first time in 10 or so months, and my hands really did seem to warm up quickly.

bottom line: I don't totally buy it, but I kind of buy this far infrared stuff.

Over the years I've tried just about everything for my hands but I've just got these cute grey therapy gloves which have really helped my Raynaud's...they cost about $20 & I've been wearing them at night too. I got mine from I hope this info helps you.

I have trigger finger and heal pain. I purchased the open finger glove and the sock. I wore them day and night for one week, it made no difference to my pain. Unfortunately I end up purchasing very expensive glove and sock ($80) and they don't do the magic. The open finger glove will not take care of trigger fingers, it is not splint like so it doesn't limit the activities of the fingers. It is real disappointment and it is waste of money.

I just got my expensive prolotex open finger gloves and socks yesterday. I put the gloves on right away and substituted one of my smart wool socks for one of the prolotex socks to compare for warmth. The smart wool was slightly warmer. Smart Wool liners are about $ 20. If the object is to keep your hands and feet warm, I would say they don't work and go get some kind of Merino wool socks and gloves like Smart Wool or the REI brand. I am going to keep wearing them and see if the strategy works in a different manner because of the supposed ceramic fibers that create far infra red heat as opposed to ordinary heat.

I will know better about pain when I receive the FIR scarf I also ordered. I have raynauds in my hands but no pain, however I have a great deal of pain and discomfort in my neck so if it relieves that pain I will know it is working. If not, I want my money back!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Clothing & AccessoriesFebruary 2, 2013
Rubber Gloves
Using Rubber Gloves
Group of Garden Gloves
Organizing Gloves (and Mittens)
Fan Patterned Fingerless Gloves
Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
knitted fingerless gloves
Knitting Fingerless Gloves