Prolotex Gloves Reviews

If you are thinking of buying some Prolotex gloves for use in cold weather, read some product reviews first. This is a guide about Prolotex gloves reviews.

Prolotex Gloves Reviews

January 9, 2007 Flag

Has anyone tried Prolotex gloves? They are suppose to help with chronic cold hands, but are expensive. I need to know if they are worth the money.

Donna from Greensburg, IN

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Over the years I've tried just about everything for my hands but I've just got these cute grey therapy gloves which have really helped my Raynaud's...they cost about $20 & I've been wearing them at night too. I got mine from http://www.thermomedic.com/therapygloves.html I hope this info helps you.

I have trigger finger and heal pain. I purchased the open finger glove and the sock. I wore them day and night for one week, it made no difference to my pain. Unfortunately I end up purchasing very expensive glove and sock ($80) and they don't do the magic. The open finger glove will not take care of trigger fingers, it is not splint like so it doesn't limit the activities of the fingers. It is real disappointment and it is waste of money.

I just got my expensive prolotex open finger gloves and socks yesterday. I put the gloves on right away and substituted one of my smart wool socks for one of the prolotex socks to compare for warmth. The smart wool was slightly warmer. Smart Wool liners are about $ 20. If the object is to keep your hands and feet warm, I would say they don't work and go get some kind of Merino wool socks and gloves like Smart Wool or the REI brand. I am going to keep wearing them and see if the strategy works in a different manner because of the supposed ceramic fibers that create far infra red heat as opposed to ordinary heat.

I will know better about pain when I receive the FIR scarf I also ordered. I have raynauds in my hands but no pain, however I have a great deal of pain and discomfort in my neck so if it relieves that pain I will know it is working. If not, I want my money back!

(Submitted via email)

Useless expensive gloves. Bought them to help with arthritis in my left hand. Fit was great and would do well as a Jackson knock off. $5 glove sold for $. No different then any other cheap knit glove that is $5. Shopper beware. Ordered, paid, and glove took three months to arrive.

Big rip off.

Michael S.

Read More Answers...
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Clothing & AccessoriesFebruary 2, 2013
Rubber Gloves
Using Rubber Gloves
Group of Garden Gloves
Organizing Gloves (and Mittens)
Fan Patterned Fingerless Gloves
Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
knitted fingerless gloves
Knitting Fingerless Gloves
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 12:48:37 AM on 10.0.2.245 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.