How to Make My Room Look Good?

I am 13 years old and I have a little sister that is 9 years old and we have shared a room for our entire lives now we are moving and I finally get to have my own room what should I do to make my room look good?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How nice for you. I know where you are coming from, my sister and I had to share a room while we were growing up. First decide on a theme before you start anything. What are you in to, what are your favorite colors? Paint is always one of the cheapest ways to change a room. It is also something you can do with a little assistance from your parents. Also, if at all possible try to build on what you already have, like your furniture, and your bed comforter. From there maybe you can sew some cool throw pillows or add a border around your room. Both are fairly cheap and you can do these yourself. I suggest you look through magazines, ask your friends for ideas, and then sit down with your parents and come up with a plan. The cheaper you can make it the more likely your parents will agree to it, and they will be very impressed by your creativity and money management skills. Good Luck.

my room is quite big...but i dont have enough space because my comp. table takes all the space....also my room looks like any other room...i want to make my room look good ...i am bying a study table and a single bed so i dont know how to put it. plz suggest me.

A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:57:04 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.