Kitchen Colors to Complement a Honey Gold Living Room

In many homes and apartments the kitchen is near or actually opens into the living room. With such a layout it is nice to choose kitchen colors that complement those of the living room space. This is a page about kitchen colors to complement a honey gold living room.

I have just painted my living room a honey gold color, but my kitchen has white cabinets and sage green counter tops. What color should I paint my dining room that would go with those two rooms?

By Alan from LA

Answers

Best Answer

I used Behr color "Quiet Moment" with "Brown Bread" the coordinate beautifully!

Best Answer

I think a deeper sage green would be really pretty...or a combination of the gold with a touch of the green mixed into it might work."Olive Drab" from Pratt and Lambert is a rich deeper sage green. We are interior designers and our dining room has been that color for along time. We never tire of it. As Kansas Cindy said it is a calming color and is good for relaxation and digestion.And it goes with any color punch that you might add to the room seasonally.We use deep rich fall tones for the autumn....creams and deep reds for the Christmas season, greens and browns with ivory for spring,and rich dark yellows, golds, and deeper greens for the summer. With the addition of changing the lamp shades from black in winter to ivory linen in the spring and summer. the rooms is easy to decorate and change to fit your mood, or the current trends.

Answer this Question

I live in a condo where the living room and kitchen are in very close proximity. My living room is painted a rich honey gold, but I don't know what color to paint my kitchen walls and/or cabinets.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesMarch 1, 2018
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf16648882.tip.html