Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors

What can I use from my kitchen for pet odor clean-up (doggie pee)?

By Donna from CA

When it's still wet I'll blot with paper towels then sprinkle baking soda on to neutralize and soak up more urine. Then a few drops of dish detergent in a cup of water whipped foamy in the mixer and applied to the spot. I will then blot as dry as possible. If odor remains try Febreeze.

The pee recipe I used was 2 cups of peroxide 2 teaspoon of soda and 2 drops of dishwahing soap and it worked like a dream! Test on a spot that is hidden, but I used it on urine, coffee and whatever other stains I had on the carpet and poof it was gone. Marvelous cleaner!

Who ever posted that did wonders for my stains. It said not not rub, but let it sit and dry and it will vacuum up. I very softy washed a huge coffee stain and it was gone within minutes. Thanks so much to the person that posted this! Nikki