Browsing: Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors

Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors

What can I use from my kitchen for pet odor clean-up (doggie pee)?

By Donna from CA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

When it's still wet I'll blot with paper towels then sprinkle baking soda on to neutralize and soak up more urine. Then a few drops of dish detergent in a cup of water whipped foamy in the mixer and applied to the spot. I will then blot as dry as possible. If odor remains try Febreeze.

The pee recipe I used was 2 cups of peroxide 2 teaspoon of soda and 2 drops of dishwahing soap and it worked like a dream! Test on a spot that is hidden, but I used it on urine, coffee and whatever other stains I had on the carpet and poof it was gone. Marvelous cleaner!

Who ever posted that did wonders for my stains. It said not not rub, but let it sit and dry and it will vacuum up. I very softy washed a huge coffee stain and it was gone within minutes. Thanks so much to the person that posted this! Nikki

Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DeodorizersAugust 14, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
orange house cat
Homemade Cat Urine Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 27, 2016 at 3:05:36 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.