Boat Friendly Recipes

I frequently have guests over for extended (3-4 hour) boating "parties". Anyone have any suggestions for boat friendly recipes for heavy hors d'oeuvres I could take along? Thanks so much for your help!

I like fruit and a variety of cheeses (kids like this too) I use grapes and stilton, smoked cheddar and a "flavored soft" cheese. If in a pinch we use a purchased cheeseball and summer sausage

I also make pasta salads (chicken) or purchased from deli.

We smoke chickens (and pull them) and alsohome-smoked salmon with capers, onions, sour cream and samll rye bread rounds

sandwiches (bagel breads and pitas make it different from weekday lunches)

we aslo start off the season with a small bottle of champagne

We also use this as an opportunity to clean out the pantry and take every open basg of chips and crackers!

small cooler... Burger: I do this all of the time. Cook them medium well and put them at the bottom w/ wrap.

Put the buns and condiments on top with a variety pack of plastc ware.

On very top you can buy anywhere a slab of carry around ice. Tip If too large for the cooler let it unfreeze some....Actually you can transform them to fit like silly putty.

A couple eating on a boat.
Boat Friendly Recipes
Travel and Recreation Recreation Boating TipsJuly 21, 2006
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
A row boat floating in the water.
Buying an Environmentally Friendly Boat
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats